HOW DO I ENTER AN EVENT?
Targa entries are online.
- First Step is to create a Login by selecting 'Sign Up' in the top right hand corner of the home page of our website. Click here to create a login.
- Select 'Sign up' as a competitor
- Your Login details will be your email address and chosen password.
- This will create your personal 'Competitor Console'.
- All the current events will be listed.
- Select 'Enter Event Now' under the relevant event logo and follow the prompts
WHAT CAN I DO FROM MY CONSOLE?
- Enter your details: Driver, Co-Driver, Vehicle, Service Crew and Medical Details.
These details can be updated as often as required.
- Make payments by selecting the 'Make a payment' button for Credit card payments OR
the Tax Invoice/ Statement button for bank account details.
- Add images: Crew, Vehicle and Sponsor logos.
- Make additional purchases by selecting Additional Items. Eg dinner tickets.
OR clicking on supplier logos Eg RallySafe
- Download event information at the top of your console. Eg Technical Regulations
DO I NEED A RALLYSAFE UNIT?
- All Competitions Except the Targa Tour will require a Rallysafe unit. Targa Australia uses RallySafe technology as the official event timing and tracking.
- RallySafe units are hired at the event, for the duration of the event.
This hire cost will be added to your event console for your convenience.
In order to fit the unit, vehicles will require an installation kit.
- Contact our Competitors Manager, Alice Mckenzie on (03) 6221 8888 or email at email@example.com for all your competitor and entry enquiries
- Contact our Technical Manager, Scott McGrath on 0488 066 236 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your technical regulations enquiries
Marshall finishes Day 3 well on top in TSD
Falcon Ute pairing of Darryl and Andrew Marshall have maintained their
dominance of the TSD Trophy on day three of Targa Tasmania.
Day Two heads to George Town
Day two of Targa Tasmania heads to George Town this afternoon for the Super Stage, one of the most popular stages of the event.
White remains on top after Day 2
After a hectic opening day that took the Targa Tasmania field from Launceston to St Helens and back, day two of the epic rally was the event’s shortest, with just a quick sprint around the streets of George Town in the state’s north.
Drivers quotes - Day 2
Here are quotes from some of our leading drivers after Day 2.