We have been working closely with the Mt. Buller Resort Management team to ensure you have the best time imaginable to celebrate our 5th Anniversary of Targa High Country. For the first time, we have a full calendar of dining and entertainment options from Wednesday through to Sunday;
• Wednesday - Welcome Dinner for early arrivals - Come along and catch up with other members of the Targa Family to share recce stories of the new stages.
• Thursday - Official Welcome Party – This traditional function now includes a FREE ticket for each of your registered service crew.
• Friday – The Alpine Dinner - Held on a Friday for the first time due to the street stage change. Always the hottest ticket in town so don’t miss out with extra special guests this year to keep you well entertained.
• Saturday – An organised dining venue will be offered for the first time to ensure that those that can’t get a feed at Targafest in Mansfield are not left hungry on top of the world at Mt. Buller.
• Sunday – The Kooroora Hotel Targa Bar will be bigger than ever before with the Official Finish Party for the largest field seen at Targa High Country. You can share your stories and enjoy a well-deserved beer. To cap off the 5th Anniversary celebrations, the newly introduced Category winners will be presented on stage in the bar straight after the final podium champagne has been sprayed.
• EVERY Morning – Freshly brewed coffee and egg bacon rolls will be available every morning the first time from Thursday to Sunday in the bus stop area beside the Kooroora Hotel.
• EVERY Night – The Targa Bar @ the Kooroora Hotel will be open each night from Wednesday through to Sunday.