Built & developed for TARGA Tasmania by Simon Gillet with continued development since purchase. Road Registered in Tasmania complete with CAMS (Motorsport Australia) log book.
- CAMS (Motorsport Australia) approved fully welded roll cage
- New Engine travelled under 5000km since built by Simon Ritchie (ex. Les Walkden Rally)
- Original 75,000km on body
- Drive train rebuild by Maximum Motorsport
- Complete Gearbox rebuild
- New Group N STi Gearbox Mount
- New Group N STi Engine Mounts
- New STi Fly Wheel
- New custom Jim Berry Custom Clutch & Pressure Plate
- New Cusco LSD MZ 1.5 Diffs Front and Back
- New STi Drive Shafts all round
- New Rear Sti Trailing Arms
- MCA Red Suspension – travelled 5000km
- New Mishimoto Aluminium Radiator 2018
- Custom catch can by ProFab
- Hyperflow Intercooler – TARGA Legal
- New Defi BF Gauges 2018
- New Schroth Harnesses installed in 2017
- New Front & Rear Bumper Bars
- New Side Skirts
- Majority of car resprayed by Bocchino European Motorworks in Hobart
- Peltor Intercom System – set up for Stilo Helmets
Winning GT Sports Trophy car in TARGA North West 2017 & 2018.
Very competitive car in Targa Tasmania GT Sports Trophy class 2017 & 2018 and compliant to run in Early Modern.
* CAR AVAILABLE AFTER TARGA TASMANIA 2021 *
Please contact me to discuss further details.
Richard Woodman – 0459 990 259