Targa Cars for sale
If you would like your car listed here, please send through 2-3 photos along with a description of your car, and contact details for potential buyers.
Please send these details to email@example.com
Please note: We only advertise current targa cars being sold by targa competitors.
2015 C7 Corvette Z06
Successfully completed TARGA Tasmania 2019 to achieve its 3rd consecutive TARGA Tasmania finish in GT2.
Motorsport Australia and AASA Log books.
Fitted with all standard factory and performance options:
- Launch control, traction control, stability control
- Electronic controlled engine and Suspension management system
- Climate control, cruise control, bluetooth etc
- Rallysafe, Terra Trip and Stilo Intercom
- Upgraded oil and cooling system
- Velo Apex winged Seats and Schroth 6 Point harnesses
- Spares comprising new clutch, a second full set of wheels, Michelin Sport 4S Tyres and new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tyres
No expense has been spared on preparation.
This is a fast, reliable, immaculately presented vehicle ready to run in someone’s next tarmac rally event.
Contact: Andrew 0408 909 942
2004 SUBARU STI
Built & developed for TARGA Tasmania by Simon Gillet with continued development since purchase. Road Registered in Tasmania complete with CAMS (Motorsport Australia) log book.
- CAMS (Motorsport Australia) approved fully welded roll cage
- New Engine travelled under 5000km since built by Simon Ritchie (ex. Les Walkden Rally)
- Original 75,000km on body
- Drive train rebuild by Maximum Motorsport
- Complete Gearbox rebuild
- New Group N STi Gearbox Mount
- New Group N STi Engine Mounts
- New STi Fly Wheel
- New custom Jim Berry Custom Clutch & Pressure Plate
- New Cusco LSD MZ 1.5 Diffs Front and Back
- New STi Drive Shafts all round
- New Rear Sti Trailing Arms
- MCA Red Suspension – travelled 5000km
- New Mishimoto Aluminium Radiator 2018
- Custom catch can by ProFab
- Hyperflow Intercooler – TARGA Legal
- New Defi BF Gauges 2018
- New Schroth Harnesses installed in 2017
- New Front & Rear Bumper Bars
- New Side Skirts
- Majority of car resprayed by Bocchino European Motorworks in Hobart
- Peltor Intercom System – set up for Stilo Helmets
Winning GT Sports Trophy car in TARGA North West 2017 & 2018.
Very competitive car in Targa Tasmania GT Sports Trophy class 2017 & 2018 and compliant to run in Early Modern.
* CAR AVAILABLE AFTER TARGA TASMANIA 2021 *
Please contact me to discuss further details.
Richard Woodman – 0459 990 259